- Do you want to discover how the vines get ready to revive in Spring?
- Do you want to enjoy great views over the village of Corbera from the Cavalls mountain range?
- Do you want to know the brutal impact of the Ebre Battle in the village of Corbera?
After the walk and the pruning, we will be hungry enough to enjoy a vermouth and a delicious clotxa. What is a clotxa? It was the traditional lunch of the farmers, a centuries old energetic meal. We will put inside and emptied and special bread, grilled tomatoes and vegetables, different types of sausages, sardine, (depending on our taste)… everything barbacued at the vineyard. We will pair it with good young wines that the winemaker Francesc will explain us, and with the fully aromatic new olive oil. For the sweet-tooth ones, we will finish the meal tasting local pastry, done in the village bakery.
After lunch, if you still want more, we can visit the interpretation centre of 115 day of the Ebre Battle, as well as the old village of Corbera, witness of the wild bombings of the civil war during the Ebre battle (price of the entrance at the center and at the church of the old village not included).
You may wonder, where do the ingredients of la clotxa come from?
- The bread and pastry: bakery of Corbera
- The meat: the shepherd of the village
- The white wine: Frisach Selecció (White Grenache 100%)
- The red wine: Frisach Cupatge (Black Grenache 60% and 40% Carignean)
- Guided walk by a local guide
- Pruning activity with the winemaker
- Wine tasting of organic wines paired with typical lunch with local products