- Ready to experience music and spirituality in the cistercian monastery of Vallbona de les Monges?
- Do you want to explore this unknown territory located in the south of Catalonia?
- Are you looking for a relaxed and mystic getaway?
Getaway to enjoy music and spirituality in Vallbona monastery
25th July: Arrival at your chosen accommodation in the Cistercian Territory. At 8 pm, enjoy the barocan orquestra called Vespres d’Arnadí playing Vivaldi, Händel and Marcello concerts.
26th July: Enjoy your morning in the area, maybe with a wine tasting (do not hesitate to contact us to book additional activities).
At 12:30 am, Jordi Domènech will sing El cant de la Sibil·la inside the church.
In the afternoon, at 6 pm, also in the church, Alba Ventura will be playing in the piano music of Liszt, Chopin, Debussy and other authors.
- 3 concerts
- 1 night accommodation in hotel or 2 nights in rural house
- From 90€/person for a group of 6 people in rural house
- From 95€/person in rural hotel (1 night, includes breakfast)
- From 110€/person in spa hotel (1 night, includes breakfast)
Of course, it can be tailor-made according to your needs, do not hesitate to contact us!
Secure payments by Redsys getway (powered by our bank) available. In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing (email). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the email and would be as follows:
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 7 days to 48 hours, prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 48 hours before or no show – NO REFUND.
The 25th and 26th of July 2015