- Do you want to learn to identify the edible mushrooms that can be found in the Pyrenees, with a local expert guide?
- Ready to discover the unknown territory of Alta Ribagorça?
- Did you know about the 9 Romanesque churches declared UNESCO heritage located in this tiny valley?
Saturday: MUSHROOMS “HUNTING”
Judit, your local biologist guide, will welcome you in Alta Ribagorça region, and you will start looking for mushrooms, capturing them with your cameras and learning to identify them. You will end the day getting to know several species of edible mushrooms, so you can safely pick them and eat at home.
Sunday: FREE DAY IN ALTA RIBAGORÇA
You are spending the weekend in an impressive unknown spot of Catalonia, that hides interesting nature and cultural treasures. Ask us or our local guide for advice to enjoy a tailor-made Sunday.
- 1 guided walk by a local biologist
- 2 nights in rural hotel (double room sharing)
Addicional services that can be included:
- Guided walk on Sunday
- Additional nights
Safe payment by Redsys payment gateway (powered by ower bank Sabadell). In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing (email). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the email and would be as follows:
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 7 days to 48 hours, prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 48 hours before or no show – NO REFUND.
- 12th and 13th September 2015
- 17th and 18th October 2015
From 4 people, any weekend during September and October. Do not hesitate to contact us for a tailor-made getaway!