Video of Cardó chapels and mountain range
- Looking for an unknown spot of silent chapels in unexplored pahs to relax?
- Ready to walk from chapel to chapel, guided by a local that will introduce you to the local history?
- What about finishing the day and eating in a modern and family hotel?
The route of the hidden chapels in Cardó
Arrival at Cardó mountain range in the morning, and welcome by your local guide. Enjoy a guided walk deep into the silent forest, going from chapel to chapel, following ancient paths that have been restored bylocal people. Get to know the history of this magic spot, how the monks settled in this area and built their chapels.
Afterwards, relax in the family hotel Pepo, in the feet of Cardó mountains and near the Ebre riverside. Enjoy a special menu in its restaurant, one of the most historical cooking establishments in Baix Ebre, which offers barbecued courses with the fire visible with the nacked eye.
Additional activities that can be done in the area:
- Visit the beautiful caves called Meravella, in Benifallet
- Enjoy a wine tasting of organic wine in Rasquera
- Taste the traditional sweet pastry “pastissets” in the bakeries of Rasquera
- 1 guided day or detailed roadbook with hiking maps in the self-guided version
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast
- 1 special lunch
- 99€/person for a group of 2 people, self-guided
- 165€/person for a group of 2 people, with local guide
Of course, it can be tailor-made for bigger groups, do not hesitate to contact us!
Secure payments by Paypal available. In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing (email). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the email and would be as follows:
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 7 days to 48 hours, prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 48 hours before or no show – NO REFUND.