Enjoying and “tasting” a photowalk
- Ready to understand a bit more your camera?
- Do you want to explore the village of Corbera d’Ebre, heavily bombed during the Spanish Civil War?
- What about tasting organic wines in the trenches and savour local gastronomy?
Photowalk in Corbera d’Ebre. Including organic wine tasting and local products.
Instagramers, professional photographers, amateurs,… you are all welcome!
At your arrival at Corbera d’Ebre, our “photoguide” will welcome you and guide you through the old village of Corbera, getting to know the history while capturing with your cameras the torn streets of the bombed houses. You will arrive at the trenches of the Civil War recently restored, with stunning views over the region and its mountain ranges.
Back to the village, you will visit the Interpretation Center of the 115 Days of the Ebre Battle, where the winemaker Francesc, of Frisach winery, will offer a tasting of his organic wines. His wines, like the one called Sang de Corb (crow’s blood, literally translated) honouring the people who died in the Battle, are created following the local traditions and have been recently awarded. You will end the morning savouring the a vermouth with local products, from Lo Senzill del Petit Cafè (Amposta).
- One morning guided by a professional photographer
- Guided visit of the old village of Corbera d’Ebre
- Organic wine tasting
- Entrance to the Interpretation Center 115 Days of the Ebre Battle
- Vermouth with local products
Secure payments by Paypal available. In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing (email). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the email and would be as follows:
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 7 days to 48 hours, prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 48 hours before or no show – NO REFUND.
February, 14th, at 10:30 am.
Of course, it can be tailor-made for groups, do not hesitate to contact us!