- This Trek&Wine walking holiday will give you the pleasure to walk along the ancient bridle paths of the Priorat and to discover its wines, wines that have fascinated the entire world.
- It covers shorter distances than the Trek&Wine in one week, so you can spend more time enjoying the landscape, wine and oil tastings, relax,…
- You will get to know the fascinating and unknown Priorat, we will see the vinyeards cultivated in the rolling hills and in the sheer gravity-defying slopes of llicorella (the typical slate of Priorat), get into the history of the Scala Dei Carthusian monastery, the cradle of Priorat wines, walk up to the Montsant Natural Park, to its hidden nature treasures and wide views over the Priorat, conquer the legendary Siurana, the last muslim bastion of Catalonia, enjoy the cool river banks of Siurana, and we will admire the architectural splendour that wine brought in to the captivating villages of the Priorat.
- And, of course, we will taste the excellent Priorat wines with the wine makers, that will open the doors to their wineries.
- You can decide if you want to do it on your own, self-guided, or with a local guide
- Day 1: Arrival at the accommodation in Falset, reachable by train. Welcome by your guide at the train station or the hotel. They will be waiting for you at a historic hotel in Falset, a 90 year-old tradition accommodation that has been fully refurnished and adaptaded to nowadays needs.
The train station is about 15 minutes walking from the village, but there is a local bus transfer that connects both. We can also book you a private transfer from the Barcelona or Reus airport, from your previous hotel,… Do not hesitate to contact us!
Accommodation with breakfast.
- Day 2: Transfer by your guide or local taxi (on the self-guided version) to drive you to Vilella Alta village, where you will start your walk towards Morera de Montsant, where you will stay overnight. On your way, you will stop in Scaladei, to enjoy a wine tasting, and also with the possibility to enjoy a tasting of organic olive oil with local products.
Luggage transfer to Morera de Montsant. Accommodation half board.
- Day 3: Walk up to the impressive mountain range of Montsant towards Cornudella de Montsant, and up to Siurana, considered the Pearl of Priorat. That is the longest stage, with 16km and impressive views all over Priorat.
Luggage transfer to Siurana. Accommodation with breakfast.
- Day 4: In the morning, transfer to Poboleda. You will walk from Poboleda to Porrera, following the old wine trails. You will enjoy a wine tasting at your arrival in Porrera, a small village with more than 17 wineries!
Luggage transfer to Porrera. Accommodation with breakfast.
- Day 5: Departure.
- Welcome by the guide on your arrival
- 1 night accommodation half board (in Morera de Montsant)
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast (Gratallops, Siurana and Porrera)
- 3 wine tastings of both appellations of origin in Priorat
- 3 guided days with local guide of information and detailed roadbooks and maps for the self-guided version
- Luggage transfer and internal transfers
- Booking handling
Prices given are per person. Choose your options from the dropdown in the price section.
Example of a booking: If you are a group of 3 people, 2 people sharing room and the third one in an individual room, you should do the following:
- Choose the 2 to 3 people, double room (either twin beds or couple) and guided or self-guided, and add 2 items to cart.
- Then, choose 2 to 3 people, individual room and guided or self-guided, and add 1 item to cart.
Not scheduled on certain dates, waiting for your enquiries! Do not hesitate to contact us for a customised walking holiday that meets your needs.