Stunning video of Montserrat mountain range
- Staying in Barcelona and looking for some nature to enjoy and breathe?
- Ready to discover the stunning sacred mountain of Montserrat?
- What about a traditional lunch and a delicious wine tasting in a Xth Century Castle?
- And the tour is reachable by train from Espanya square, in Barcelona!
Walk&Wine in Montserrat, the sacred mountain of Barcelona
Arrival at Montserrat in the morning, and welcome by your local guide. Enjoy a guided walk up to heart of Montserrat mountain, enjoying the views and getting to know its highly diverse flora and fauna. Depending on your level of fitness, you will be able to do easier or longer walks among the beautiful rocky formations.
By midday, you will be back to visit the Montserrat monastery, and listen to the “Virolai”, the symbolic song of the monastery and also of the Catalan country.
Afterwards, you will be driven to the enjoy lunch with traditional catalan dishes in an old castle of the Xth Century. In the afternoon, you will be able to visit the winery and enjoy a tasting of delicious wines.There is also the possibility of doing a longer walk, without any wine tasting or lunch, just eating picnic in the middle of the mountain. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in a whole day walk!
- 1 guided day, including a half-day guided walk
- Visit to the monastery
- Traditional lunch
- Wine tasting
It doesn’t include: the train and rack railway tickets, that can be both bought at Espanya square train station.
- 150€/person for a group of 2 to 3 people
- 99€/person for a group of 4 to 6 people
Prices just for a whole day walk:
- 110€/person for a group of 2 to 3 people
- 59€/person for a group of 4 to 5 people
- 45€/person for a group of 6 to 8 people
Secure payments by Paypal available. In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any unavoidable reasons we must be informed in writing (email). Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive the email and would be as follows:
- Cancellation 14 to 8 days prior to arrival – 15% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 7 days to 48 hours, prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- Cancellation 48 hours before or no show – NO REFUND.
Of course, it can be tailor-made for groups, do not hesitate to contact us!